Facebook connectivity doubles site footprint!
Okay so thats a little bit misleading, because the site footprint was miniscule to begin with.
However, Google Analytics clearly show that a post on Facebook resulted in views on the shop increasing, albeit a minimal response.
A couple of questions arise from the post on Facebook
- Is it the approach of the post that is the problem?
- Are my Facebook friends really my friends?
On its own a post on a personal Facebook may not nett you the massive upsurge in traffic you are looking for – there is still a requirement to carefully craft each Advertisement (for that essentially is what it amounts to) to maximise its effect in the given location.
Stay tuned for the sideshow folks!
In the meantime, if you would like to add to the stats please click here
- 5 Tips for Turning Facebook Likes into Retail Customers (adespresso.com)
- SEO Tools for Web Analytics (doylepatrick13.wordpress.com)
- Google Analytics: Some tips every webmaster should know (bloggingtips.com)